Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snow Day

Well, today Rainah decided NOT to take a nap and daddy decided he WAS.  So, since it was actually above 30 degrees today, I thought I'd take Rainah outside to play for a little while.  I pulled her around in the sled for a bit and we somehow ended up in the backyard on the swings.  I know she's been missing playing out there, so I pushed her for a little bit.  She didn't want to get off.  We didn't stay out too long, but it was good to get some fresh air.  Cheyenne had fun running around a bit, too!







She wasn't too sure about going down the hill by herself.







Ahhh; swinging is fun!









Later that night... bath time- gotta have the Dora toys!




1 comment:

Christina said...

I love your dog chasing her in the sled! My dog used to do that too!