Monday, February 4, 2008

Grand Rapids Children's Museum

We went back to the Children's Museum today since it was a "MOPS Monday" (meaning it was cheaper to get in and there were only MOPS and Bright Beginnings groups there). Rainah had lots of fun playing and kept very busy. She was pretty determined to walk everywhere on her own and did a great job. We tried to color a snowflake in the activity room, but she still hasn't gotten the concept that writing utensils don't go in the mouth. The lady who happened to be in charge of the room seemed familiar to me and when I saw her name tag it hit me that I worked as an intern under her at the Children's Resource Network my last year of college. So it was nice to see her!
As always, here are a few shots of the fun:































No comments: